Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Design Dushanbe - Fashion for a Cause


Fashion full of the unmentionables all about the unmentionables:


So we wait with anticipation
To see the best of Tajik fashion
On the catwalk here in Dushanbe
Where clothes will hang, swing and sway

Dresses open at the back
Trousers pink, green and black
Skirts with splits to the thigh
Appealling to every watchful eye

Models will strut for your delight
 Under the illuminating light
Where Shiny Suits will shimmer
And pointy shoes will glimmer


A cacophony of colour and stripes
Atlas material and purple tights,
Flowery coats and Velvet gowns,
All compared by a pair of clowns

It’s all here at Design Dushanbe
So without further a do, light up the runway.

1 comment:

MadeInCanarias said...

Hi!

I'm Ave from Spain and I collect map and flag postcards from all over the world and I wanted to ask if you could send me a written and stamped postcard from Tajikistan.
I would be really happy to add a new country to my collection.

Please let me know if you can help me with my collection.

My postcard blog: http://tite-roy-gatra-pc.blogspot.com/

madeincanarias at yahoo dot es


Saludos,
Ave

Post a Comment

living in Tajikistan

Free Blog Counter